Considering a Gastroenterology Fellowship?
- Applicants must have completed a residency in Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology fellowships are three years in length
- In the 2014 Match, 452 out of 703 applicants matched = 64% Match Rate.
- Average Yearly Compensation $342,000
- Overall Satisfaction with specialty: 50%
- Would choose the same specialty again: 58%
- Applying to a GI Fellowship: What you need to know!
- Guide for Applicants
- Find a GI Fellowship Program: Search
- Gastroenterology Top 5 List
- American Gastroenterological Association at www.gastro.org
- American College of Gastroenterology at www.gi.org
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases at www.aasld.org
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy at www.asge.org
- NRMP Charting Outcomes in the Match Specialties Matching Service, Appointment Year 2011 : Characteristics of Applicants Who Matched in Their Preferred Specialty
- Medscape Physician Compensation Report: 2013