Considering a Rheumatology Fellowship?
- Applicants must have completed a residency in Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology fellowships are two years in length
- In the 2014 Match, 189 out of 230 applicants matched = 82% Match Rate.
- Average Yearly Compensation $186,000
- Overall Satisfaction with specialty: 47%
- Would choose the same specialty again: 49%
- American College of Rheumatology at www.rheumatology.org
- Great Educational Modules
- Rheumatology Image Bank
- Choose Rhematology
- Rheumatology Top 5 List
- NRMP Charting Outcomes in the Match Specialties Matching Service, Appointment Year 2011 : Characteristics of Applicants Who Matched in Their Preferred Specialty
- Medscape Physician Compensation Report: 2013